NuORDER is a SaaS technology company leading the way in B2B ecommerce. As the leading B2B ecommerce platform, NuORDER’s solution allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business digitally. NuORDER helps brands like Coach, Theory, Billabong, Arc’teryx, Keen Footwear, Nine West and 850+ others run their wholesale businesses in a smarter, faster and more efficient way.
Eliminating pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers 850+ brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is the future of wholesale.
- Raised $20M+ in funding from top tier investors.
- Greycroft Partners (Venmo, Trunk Club, The Huffington Post)
- Upfront Ventures (TrueCar, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Starbucks)
In less than 6 years NuORDER has scaled to working with over 850+ leading brand clients and over 300,000 registered buyers who have conducted over $5B+ in wholesale transactions via NuORDER.
Offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Sydney, & London.
The Director of Revenue Operations and Analytics will be responsible for operationalizing alignment across the Marketing and Sales team, and providing the key insights on performance of each of the two teams, both individually as well as a combined whole. In this role, you will help the leadership team understand how the Marketing and Sales teams are performing in their efforts to generate revenue. You will develop, implement and optimize attribution models, create key reports, and help the team understand the story behind the data. You will also help optimize key processes to help create better Sales and Marketing performance and alignment.
- Data Management: Ensure data completeness and data hygiene in Pardot, SFDC, SalesLoft and all other systems in the Marketing-Sales tech stack
- Sourcing new lists for Marketing and Sales Prospecting, in support of an Account Based approach.
- Manage the Marketing and Sales Technology stack, including Salesforce.com and Pardot. Evaluate, recommend and implement other technologies based on the needs of the business.
- Process Optimization: Development and optimization of SDR and Sales processes. Training to SDR and Sales team on all processes driven by SVP of Marketing and VP of Sales. Ensure systems are setup to support business processes.
- Liaison between sales, accounting and customer success to assure proficient handoff of information to respective departments.
- Create the underlying shared data model across Marketing and Sales for prospecting, lead and deal management, and attribution
- Develop NuORDER's overall tracking, reporting and insights strategy and infrastructure
- Ensure proper instrumentation of all NuORDER assets and channels to facilitate proper tracking and reporting
- Develop mult-touch attribution models to help Marketing and Sales understand their respective contributions to revenue
- Create standard self-serve reports that the team can access on-demand
- Provide in-depth reports and insights to the team and senior leadership.
- 3+ years experience in Marketing and/or Sales analytics, specifically in support of demand generation or pipeline creation
- 5+ years experience overall in B2B technology Marketing and/or Sales.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Salesforce.com reporting, and MS Excel
- Experience with B2B attribution models and tracking Marketing ROI
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights and recommendations
- Comfort presenting to an executive audience
- Experience with Marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot