NuORDER is a SaaS technology company leading the way in B2B ecommerce. As the leading B2B ecommerce platform, NuORDER’s solution allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business digitally. NuORDER helps brands like Coach, Theory, Billabong, Arc’teryx, Keen Footwear, Nine West and 850+ others run their wholesale businesses in a smarter, faster and more efficient way.
Eliminating pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers 850+ brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is the future of wholesale.
- Raised $20M+ in funding from top tier investors.
- Greycroft Partners (Venmo, Trunk Club, The Huffington Post)
- Upfront Ventures (TrueCar, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Starbucks)
In less than 6 years NuORDER has scaled to working with over 850+ leading brand clients and over 300,000 registered buyers who have conducted over $5B+ in wholesale transactions via NuORDER.
Offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Sydney, & London.
The Director of New Business will be responsible for helping NuORDER achieve its revenue objectives by ensuring there is a sufficient pipeline of qualified new opportunities. In this leadership role, you will manage the Sales and Sales Development (SDRs) teams in prospecting, and forge alignment between the Sales and Marketing teams the Sales and Marketing teams need to achieve their pipeline goals.
- Day to day Sales & SDR Team Management: Ensure team is performing against expectations – personalized outreach, proper list prospecting, and completion of daily activities and target volumes.
- Territory Management: Develop and manage territory and account assignments across Sales and SDR teams
- Sales and Marketing Alignment: Align SDR and Sales teams in developing joint go-to-market plans for collaborative engagement of key accounts, trade shows and territories
- SDR & Sales team staffing: Hiring, onboarding, ongoing training, career mapping and development
- SDR and Sales Team Training: Ongoing team training on prospecting and pipeline development strategies and best practices
- 5+ years in B2B Sales (preferably within the technology industry), with at least 1 full year in a leadership or team lead capacity.
- Expertise in outbound outreach and prospecting
- Proven results in driving top of funnel
- Proficiency with Salesforce forecasting and reporting
- Proficiency with forecasting pipeline required to achieve sales targets
- Ability to coach and mentor Sales Reps and SDRs around top of funnel best practices
- Great motivator who can rally teams to unite to achieve and exceed goals.