THE COMPANY: NuORDER
NuORDER is a SaaS-based B2B eCommerce technology company that helps brand manufacturers find new retail customers and dealers, drive new and incremental revenue and foster customer engagement and loyalty. In short, NuORDER is bringing the eCommerce revolution to wholesale! Based in Los Angeles, with offices in New York and London, NuORDER is an exciting, fast-growing company and a great place to work.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Demand Generation Manager
The Demand Generation Manager will lead our team's efforts to generate primary demand for NuORDER's platform across key digital channels including the website, email, SEM, SEO, display/retargeting and Pay Per Lead. This position will be directly responsible for driving traffic, conversion and strategy with a clear target of building a world-class digital lead generation funnel, driving qualified leads. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the future of digital marketing and be a key member in growing the NuORDER Marketing team, and business overall.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive online demand generation strategy
- Manage all key performance marketing channels including display, SEM, paid social, and email
- Create and optimize lead nurture campaigns
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Work with team to optimize the website for conversion
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Provide insights to the team on performance and optimization recommendations
- 3-5 years experience in B2B demand generation preferably in a SaaS or technology company
- Proficiency in performance marketing channels including SEO, SEM, paid social, pay-per lead, email marketing
- Experience with key marketing technologies including Marketing Automation (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot), Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, and conversion optimization tools.
- Strong analytical skills, and an orientation towards using data to inform decision making.
- Great writing skills and the ability to craft messages that drive response and action